The process of Yoga involves unification which is multifaceted in nature. Looking at one of its dimensions, it is a consolidation of different systems that only exist in human beings. This includes mental, emotional, spiritual and physical systems. In general, there are five kinds of systems which are present to the lives of human. These are known as energetic, physical, bliss sheaths and mental. As you look closer at Yoga, will further understand that it works to unify the mentioned layers of people. This also touches your consciousness so that it can be anchored with universal consciousness. That is how it normally works.
A Closer Look At Yoga
As said, Yoga touches unification of the body and all its elements. In order to fully understand this, it would help a lot to have an understanding of the following:
- The unification is sometimes called Samadhi. This is a primary transformation which only happens as you practice Yoga. If you are to look at this on a different perspective, you will understand that Samadhi transpires because of transformation.
- There are already reformations about Yoga even before. This also includes the disillusionments involved behind the purest form of Yoga.
- As a system, Yoga was able to evolve and develop because of the myriad braches it comes along with. This also became possible as the elements are taken care of in the person’s being. Every branch said would retain a unique set of its philosophies and ideas. These normally define the process and even that of the eventual obtainment of the unification itself.
- When it comes to the system of Yoga, there is no right and wrong. This is the case because each process goes with a unique characteristic on its own. This is meant to accommodate the demands of characteristics and personalities that are only existing within human beings. Just remember that every system is meant to answer a personality kind. This should then develop to a broad reaching system later on.
- Pursuing a spiritual life is possible to with Yoga. There are people who for instance practice Jnana yoga which is the answer for physically minded people. The same is also true with the practice of bhakti yoga which is ideal for emotionally perceptive individuals. This is also the answer for those very much inclined with their devotion.
There are mainstream practices in Yoga too. Regardless, please know that they are only derived from the yogic spirituality. These traditions are young as that of 500 years. They are also old as a thousand. While it is true that there are many modern practices when it comes to yoga which have been defined by teachers, the systems are still focused on the implementation of traditional systems which have been existing for many years now. This is the reality until now.
With this endeavor, it would help to employ the right help from people. This should guide you enough with what has to be done to outmost Yoga.